Trash Fest day I


Trash Fest day I
Time to get off the boat.
Packing our Tax-Free-groceries and bringing our new drinking buddy Patric along.
This is what you look like when you're trying to speak Finnish.
It was Göran's birthday, so I gave him some real Champagne.
Finally we arrived to Gloria.
We watched Acey Slade sound checking.
They seemed busy, so we left a message.
There

Hungry! Time to go get some food.
We went to Forum and got some lovely bagels!
Finnish advertisment for Swatch.
Favorite shops. We visited Riitta and Jaari at Morticia.
Having a drink outside the store.
I bought this ring at Morticia. :D
Chris from Lord of the Lost we're gone, so his sister Chrystal had to fill in being the hostess of the night.

These guys remind me a lot of myself now and then... ;)
It turned out the two of us actually were related aswell. Guess we're all parts of the Mama Trash Family.

Stala

Check out Stala's mic stand!
Skipi and I hanging out backstage.
Acey and Skipi.
Then we went to Bar Loose with Fabrice.

On our way to Skipi and Adi's place.

And here I guess my night ended...

While Goran, Skipi and Adi kept partying on untill the next morning.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Skitsnygga bilder! Kul resa! :-D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Helt plötsligt fick jag ett starkt sug efter en zebramönstrat catsuit. Hmmm?

    SvaraRadera