A little nervous

I've got a very important audition coming up in 20 days. It's a big chance that I'll isolate myself studying for the test and spend a lot of time at the gym to prepare myself for the physical tests later on. I need to know three monologues by heart and now I know two. One more left. I'm very nervous and a bit stressed out about this, but I hope I'll manage to make it in 20 days. This doesn't mean that it's forbidden to touch with me during this period. Quite the opposite actually. I need all encouragement I can get and sometimes just showing that you care is enough.

Now I have to go back to my books and then It's time to hit the gym for the second time today. 
Until next time I really think you should check out Toxic Rose and show your support by pushing that like-button on their facebook-page. Allmost 1000 likes for a whole new band in just a few days. That's impressive!
Check out there FB-page at http://www.facebook.com/TOXICROSE.Official

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar