Stockholm March 2012

Spring is (believe it or not) on it's way to Stockholm, but I've been working a lot recently and I missed all of the the first spring sun rays that all of us scandinavians need so badly this time of the year. I wouldn't say that life's on top right now. One of my loved ones that's been there all my life recently passed away and it's really been a rough couple of days.

It's when you're in these kind of situations you start to revalue things in life and though I've been very sad and I also appreciate the small things much more. There's also a few things I always wanted to do that I now decided I'm gonna go for.

Now I've got a couple of days off and I'm on my way back from a slump, so I hope to share some more positive energy with you guys soon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar