London Day I - My birthday


I’ve spent most of my birthday on different buses, trains and on the plane to London. Now we’re finally here and home at the hotel after a lovely dinner at OXO Tower Restaurant. Camden town and lots of shopping awaits tomorrow! ❤🇬🇧🎂✈🚌 (Taken with Instagram)
I spent most of my birthday on different buses, trains and on the plane to London. 
Airport beer! đŸ» (Taken with Instagram)
Airport beer!
Soon boarding w/ @annabumbi  (Taken with Instagram)
Waiting for the plane.
London Day 1 - Happy birthday, @annabumbi  (Taken with Instagram)
After a long day of travelling we finally got to the hotel and soon we were ready to go to the fancy restaurant. Since it was my birthday Göran treated me with a fancy surprise birthday dinner.  
Food and view from OXO Tower Restaurant. 🌟 (Taken with Instagram)
We went to OXO Tower Restaurant where they served delicious food and had a lovely view right next to the River Thames.
Lightballs in the trees near OXO Tower. 💜 (Taken with Instagram)
After that we went for a nice night walk. They had lightballs in the trees and the weather was so warm you didn't even need a jacket.
Even though I'm not used to spending my birthday without family and friends I had a wonderful time with Göran. We're thinking about going again next year. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar