Pre Halloween 2013

Made some bat art today. #halloween #halloweenart #batart #halloweenbat #halloweendecorations #bats
Fladdermustavla
Made some bat art today.


Practicing my flight to Halloween Town
Time to put away our Halloween decorations and make way for Christmas! #halloween #halloweendecorations #candlelight #pumpkins
Pumpkins and candle light
Bright eyes. Playing around with the new Christmas decorations I bought yesterday. Maybe I’ll add them to this year’s Halloween costume. đŸ˜ˆđŸŽƒđŸ‘» #brighteyes #halloween #halloweenlenses #christmasdecorations #lenses #eyelenses #halloweencostume
Turn around bright eyes!
Couldn't help myself playing with some new christmas decorations. Maybe I'll add them to my Halloween costume. Next time I'll tell you more about this years Halloween costume! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar